Sunday, September 13, 2009

PDP #100: Unfriendly Street

Yesterday I wrote about the bicycle-unfriendliness of Bayly Street in Pickering. I took a few photos of it at the time, but with fifteen shots already in yesterday's post I couldn't find a good place to put it - so here it is on its own. This photograph is looking east, toward the Liverpool Street intersection and the site of Pickering GO Station.

Thanks, readers, for sticking around long enough that I've had call to post a hundred of these photos. It really is something to me.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment