Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photo: EdgeWalkin'

After I landed in Toronto, I realized that the CN Tower had changed a bit since the last time I was in the city; there's a supporting framework on the top of the SkyPod now. This is part of EdgeWalk, a new attraction that allows you to walk around the circumference of the tower, outside. When I took this photo from College Street just east of Bathurst I just thought I was getting a good angle on the tower - I didn't expect to capture four people in the middle of an EdgeWalk, but if you look close you can see the figures clear as day.

Would I take an EdgeWalk the next time I'm in Toronto, or ever? Hard question - aside from the sheer issues of the whole "walking around on a building edge a thousand feet up," there's also a lot of other stuff that the $175 ticket could potentially buy.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.

This means that you are free to Share (to copy, distribute and transmit the work) and to Remix (to adapt the work) under the following conditions: Attribution (you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor, but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work), Noncommercial (you may not use this work for commercial purposes), and Share Alike (if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment