Monday, June 15, 2009

PDP #56: Kipling Platform

I've rarely seen multiple buses all waiting together in my travels along the TTC. In places like Barrie, it's far more common; the hub-and-spoke arrangement Barrie Transit uses, wherein most of the routes radiate from the Barrie Transit Terminal downtown, demands that buses put into the station at the same time to allow transfers between them. Woe betide you if your bus is running a little late, though, and the one you want to board is a little early.

Sometimes, though, things arrange themselves like that here. I snapped this on the bus platform at Kipling station in Etobicoke just after stepping off a 192 Airport Rocket because, really - I'd never seen anything like it up here. It's just all arranged so perfectly.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant any entity the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment