Friday, June 19, 2009

PDP #58: Rocket Garden

My only regret is that once I finally made it to Kennedy Space Center, way back in 2005, I went with an inferior digital camera.

One of the exhibits NASA has put out for visitors there is the Rocket Garden, a portion of the grounds where static examples of rockets from the early days of space exploration are displayed in all their silent grandeur. This photo doesn't really do them justice - they're hells of things to see in person.

And none of them will hold a candle to the Ares V - presuming it ever gets off the ground, that is.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant any entity the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment