Friday, October 22, 2010

PDP #300: What Is Your Profession

Milestones like this don't come around very often. Only once every two hundred days, in fact, the way I've been keeping my update schedule. Considering this particular milestone, though, I figured I had to do something appropriate. How fortunate I had a photo for it that I hadn't posted yet.

Back in January, if you'll recall, the group Canadians Against Proroguing Parliament staged rallies in cities across Canada in protest of Prime Minister Harper's decision to clap a padlock on the doors of the House of Commons. It was a cold January day, as is typical for Toronto - but that did not stop the Spartans Against Tyranny, two guys so dedicated to the art that they were at subzero Dundas Square decked out as Spartan warriors from 300. I said it back then, and I'll say it again; that's crazy, and therefore awesome.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment