Sunday, November 21, 2010

PDP #315: SkyBridge in Snow

Forget what I said about the "snow" in New Westminster the other day. It was nothing, and by the time that day was done I knew just how nothing it was. The first significant snow of the season came down on Friday night, leaving a crisp veneer of snow over at least parts of Burnaby, New Westminster and Surrey. Of course, it didn't last long; this does not seem to be a land where snow will reliably accumulate, the way I'm used to.

So I had to go out early in the morning, shortly after sunrise, before it all melted. It was cold, but I think that the shots I got - including this one, of a King George-bound Expo Line train speeding onto the SkyBridge - was worth it.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment