Thursday, November 25, 2010

PDP #317: Master of Its Domain

One thing I'm always on the lookout for is the inspiring sort of picture - something that knocks me back on my heels a bit, something that makes me say "damn, that's a hell of a picture." The big problem here is getting the camera's eye to see things the same way. Every once in a while, though, I come across something that works.

All told, I took twenty-three pictures of this gull - I think it's a gull, but I'm no ornithologist - perched on this girder along the pier in New Westminster, right next to where they're building Westminster Pier Park. That's the Alex Fraser Bridge off in the distance. This one is my favorite of all of them. It just has that sort of look; at least, I think it does.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment