Monday, June 1, 2009

PDP #49: The Primeval Bright

It's incredible, really, how minor adjustments to the camera lens can affect how a photograph turns out. This was taken in an indoor, open-at-both-ends bus bay at Warden station in Scarborough, and how the camera saw it is not the way I did. Where the portal in the photo is flooded with light, to the eye it was just an ordinary, blue-sky day.

I stood waiting with camera at the ready for what felt like ten minutes just so I could get this shot, as the bus emerged from the stark whiteness. I like that it turned out well enough that its rollsign is readable.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment