Thursday, May 13, 2010

PDP #219: Green Trees, Blue Sky

A couple of weeks ago, the trees in Toronto finally started to go green. I'm not sure how many days they were like that before I stumbled into a forceful realization that - my god - there are leaves here now while I was on my way to the streetcar. Now that they're back, photographs are going to be even better. Though I don't mind the photos I picked up while tromping through Cedarvale Park last month, I do think they would've been more powerful with a canopy of green instead of bare, scraggly fingers.

Here, a pair of trees rise below the Atrium on Bay, on Edward Street just off Yonge.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment