Saturday, December 31, 2011

Photo: The Last Photo of 2011

Here things stand, the three hundred and sixty-fifth post on this weblog since the beginning of January. I've gone through my archives looking for an image to represent the year that was, or the future as it appears to me from this point - what I found was what's below. On the face of it, it's just the Harbour Centre tower reflected in another building on Granville Street. Metaphorically, I see a shattered time and a shattered future, multiple things that don't quite overlap exactly, grittiness and darkness where I know there should be light.

So that's 2011, and that's the future - the way it strikes me, at least. Perhaps 2012 will turn out to be not quite all that.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.


This means that you are free to Share (to copy, distribute and transmit the work) and to Remix (to adapt the work) under the following conditions: Attribution (you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor, but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work), Noncommercial (you may not use this work for commercial purposes), and Share Alike (if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment