Thursday, March 19, 2009

PDP #14: Eglinton West

Being on the night shift for thirteen months gave me a lot of opportunity to see more of Toronto - by which I mean I made myself go out regularly with camera in hand so I wouldn't have to worry about Vitamin D deficiency. The city is an interesting place in the morning, especially when that morning is the end of your day. There's a wide-open bustle to it that just isn't around once the sun's climbed high in the sky.

This photo was taken on Eglinton Avenue West at Venn Crescent, in the old city of York, on the morning of July 25, 2008. Those were still good times.



I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment