Friday, October 23, 2009

PDP #120: Rainscape

Of the three days I spent in Chicago earlier this month, it rained every damn day. Seeing as how it's considerably more annoying to take photographs while holding an umbrella, and that excessive moisture in the air seems to drive down the quality of the photos I take, it was not very pleasant. The transition from overcast to driving rain was always rapid, too. Twenty minutes in the Adler Planetarium was enough for me to bridge the gap from "grey but okay" to driving rain.

I actually think that, in this circumstance, it actually improved this photo of the Chicago skyline from what it might have otherwise been.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment