Thursday, December 24, 2009

PDP #150: Yeah, I'll Take the Pink One

It's been a while since I've been in the same house as a real Christmas tree. I certainly don't have one of my own - my "tree" is about two feet tall, foldable, and bought because I needed something I could bring back on the bus. It's white, because my choice was between either that or a pink one.

The run-up to Christmas in Los Angeles was full of strange juxtapositions to me, such as the holiday music being pumped out of the stores lining Venice Beach, and the complete and total lack of snow. Apparently people still buy trees down there, though - but they don't limit themselves to just the green. At this particular LA lot, it looks like you can get whatever color you want - so long as you like white, pink, or blue.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment