Friday, May 21, 2010

PDP #223: A Bird in the Fence

Plenty of animals have adapted to the city life. Whether it's birds that have learned how to ride the subway or the incredibly fat pigeon I found just chilling in London Victoria station in 2004, their presence enriches the city - think about what it would be like if there was no birdsong echoing along quiet streets. I'm no ornithologist, so I have no idea what kind of bird this is, but I know it looked perfectly in its element while hanging out in the middle of a chain link fence at Monarch Park Collegiate along Coxwell Avenue.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I miss most in Korea is the sound of animals. I've seen birds once and only heard them twice in my year here. I'm not even in a big city like Seoul.

    It's incredibly refreshing to hear it suddenly after so long without.

    ReplyDelete