Thursday, September 3, 2009

PDP #95: The Next Best Bus

In the early hours of Wednesday morning, some dude burned a bus down. The TTC's bus #1517, an Orion VII hybrid model, wasn't exactly reduced to ashes but the $700,000 vehicle is a write-off, and now there's a little less slack in the system. I pored through some 9,500 photographs last night looking to see if I'd captured #1517 at some point in its prior service, but... no luck!

I did, however, find the next best thing: the TTC's bus #1518, loading passengers at Dufferin station in May 2008.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment