Thursday, November 12, 2009

PDP #129: Some Kind of Bird

The birds are brave in the Distillery District. It's not surprising - cars can't enter that area, and pedestrians generally don't make a habit of attacking birds for the hell of it. The last time I was there, back in the end of October, a couple of birds hung out on the next table over. I got a few pictures, but I like this one the best for the way my camera focused in on the street in the background and left the foreground out of focus. It seems to have some of those "artistic" qualities that only rarely show up in my works.

I believe the bird may be a sparrow - but I don't know birds.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment