Wednesday, April 8, 2009

PDP #24: Toronto Typo Commission #2

I've said before that clarity is key to running an efficient and effective public transportation system. In a system as large as the Toronto Transit Commission, problems will inevitably slip through the cracks, of course, but that should only encourage all of us to watch out for them.

Today's photo was, in a departure for the Public Domain Photography series, not actually taken by me. It was instead captured by the frood Tesseract, who recently found it at Bloor-Yonge station on his way downtown and passed it on to me. Here's his comment:

"Thanks to Tesseract for finding this one at the Sorth End of the Bloor Subway platform. As the photo is of the public domain, I release it into the digital public domain."

Can't really argue with the man, can I? Personally, I feel this oversight would be a lot more forgivable if only the "r" and "u" keys weren't so far away from one another.


I, on behalf of the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, the copyright holder grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment