Sunday, August 15, 2010

PDP #266: Some Kind of Frog

Acts of Minor Treason's Critter Week, something that was unplanned until just today, continues with this photograph of some kind of frog, toad, or whatever - one of those hopping amphibian things. I'm not a zoologist and when I saw it I thought "frog." It was taken on the walkway to my old home in Barrie, back in July 2009. It's comforting to see animals like this around - to know that they weren't all killed when the suburbs rolled in and tore up their habitats out from under them.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant any entity the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment