Wednesday, April 7, 2010

PDP #202: I Get What You're Implying

I've not spent much time in Forest Hill - unsurprisingly, as it is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods of Toronto, and I am hardly wealthy in a Torontonian context. I was through there recently due to my trip through the Cedarvale Ravine, and I returned a day later to get photographs from the top of the Bathurst Street bridge - photos which, ultimately, I ended up not using for the post.

While returning to the bus stop, I found it decidedly odd how the sidewalks - both sidewalks - just stop at Ridgewood Road. There doesn't appear to be any allowance for pedestrians along it, unless you want to do a balancing act on the curb. It seems to me to be an interesting, subtle discouragement of people wandering up that road unless they have good reason to.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment