Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photo: Peaceful Pond and Palm Tree

I came across this small pond while I was wandering through Phoenix's Papago Park, looking in vain for any signage directing me to the Desert Botanical Garden. It's strange thinking of the desert as an abode of any life other than that which is specifically geared to surviving in those burning sands - something that probably colors my perceptions of the Valley of the Sun as a whole.

But, still, it seems peaceful and calm. You might even say it's an... oasis.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment