Monday, January 10, 2011

Photo: Sun on Deer Lake

Yesterday I took advantage of the sunny conditions to walk across Burnaby, on a path that took me through Deer Lake Park - not exactly preserved greenscape, since it was logged to the nubs ninety years ago, but protected nonetheless. There were spots in there where you could easily forget you're standing in the middle of Metro Vancouver - just the sound of the rustling wind and not much else.

This photo was taken from the path that follows the north shore of Deer Lake, and was taken with a lower shutter speed than usual. I've been experimenting with that recently.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment