Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PDP #64: This Seems Oddly Familiar

In east Toronto - or maybe East York - at the intersection of Danforth Avenue and Linnsmore Crescent, there's a two-in-one restaurant with a sign I couldn't believe: Sir Greek and Sir Sub. They're conventional, if odd, names, but what really drew my attention is how suspiciously similarly the sign follows the signature fonts used by Mr. Greek and Mr. Sub franchises in Canada.

This is hardly the only time I've come across this kind of signage, either. I mean, come on. Really now.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment