Monday, April 5, 2010

PDP #201: Streetcars of Bathurst

Though I had a pizza slice in my hand while walking north up Bathurst past Bloor, when I saw this I had to juggle for my camera and take a few photos. While I'm no stranger to vehicle bunching - it happens far, far too often in this city for anyone's preferences - I'd never seen three streetcars, bumper-to-bumper, trying to get into Bathurst station of all places. Thankfully, this was a temporary aberration - the track work on Spadina over the long weekend meant route diversions, and two of those are actually Spadina streetcars.

They're still bumper-to-bumper, though.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment