Monday, April 19, 2010

PDP #208: The Gates of the Village

Yesterday was a nice day, far more pleasant than the weather forecasts had suggested, so I took advantage to go out venturing. Off of King Street West I took a quick northern detour and went through the brick streets of Hess Village - made possible because I was, in actuality, in Hamilton and not Toronto. It's rather smaller than comparable entertainment districts in Toronto, but understandably so; Hamilton's got a somewhat smaller population than old Toronto itself, let alone the rest of Metro. It was rather quiet, too. Maybe going to Hamilton for the first time on a Sunday gave me a bit of a skewed view.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment