Sunday, April 11, 2010

PDP #204: A Man of Steam-Powered Science

I've just returned from Ad Astra, Toronto's primary literary convention for science fiction and fantasy, and while it wasn't Worldcon it was stellar in its own right. As you might expect there was no shortage of costumed attendees, and given the course of recent trends, it should not come as a surprise that the steampunk aesthetic was common. Take, for example, this natty gentleman, who with some patience explained to me that he was a man of mad science and steam. I especially liked his mechanical spider pet. Or whatever it is.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment