Sunday, December 5, 2010

Photo: Dusky Twilight Mountains

Usually when I get outside it's either still light or pitch dark; it's not too often that I'm about and out during the blue hour. The other day, I took an opportunity to wander around downtown Vancouver a bit around 4:30 or so, and took advantage of the remaining light and the clarity of the sky. Between the snowcapped North Shore Mountains and the fog over North Vancouver, I think it works pretty well.

I just don't know if it was taken at twilight or dusk.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment