Monday, December 13, 2010

Photo: Scimitar of Clouds

You may have noticed that this post is going up rather late in the day - hell, it's almost tomorrow in the Eastern time zone already. This is because I was not feeling too hot for most of the day. Still -

I got to saw a lot during the transcontinental journey from Toronto to Vancouver - some of them things that have been there for decades, centuries, or millennia, and others utterly evanescent. Montana clouds fall well into this category. I caught this particular cloud arrangement from the Interstate east of Billings, edging on close to sunset.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment