Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photo: Brentwood Station

Brentwood Town Centre Station, on the SkyTrain's Millennium Line in Burnaby, really looks like it belongs in Metro Vancouver to my eyes: mainly because, much like significant chunks of downtown Vancouver, it looks like it came from fifty years from now. This was the end of my journey that started at Metrotown and went past Deer Lake; I was definitely happy to see this place. I suppose whether or not it will end up all zeerusty remains to be seen - contingent upon TransLink's maintenance budgets, of course.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

wow, take a look at that title! so full of originality!

No comments:

Post a Comment