Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photo: Handlin' that Baggage

In the course of my travels, luggage transfer is always one of those things that's been dealt with invisibly; you put your tagged bag on the conveyor belt, and then hours later you grab it from the carousel wherever it is that you were headed - unless you don't tip the baggage handler, in which case it will be in Honolulu. In between the beginning and the end - it's rare you have a chance to see it.

Just after my plane had pushed away from its gate at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, I caught this AeroMéxico Connect Embraer ERJ 145 at the next gate over loading luggage, getting ready for its own flight to Hermosillo.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment