Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photo: So Long, Surrey?

The other morning I looked outside to find that Surrey had disappeared.

Okay, it was just concealed, behind a heavy head of fog lifting off the Fraser River. Still, from my initial vantage point it looked like it filled most of lower New Westminster as well. That may have been an optical illusion, or it may have retreated a bit by the time I got to the top level of the downtown parkade overlooking Westminster Pier Park, still under construction - but much of the Surrey-hiding fog was still there.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment