Sunday, January 2, 2011

Photo: So Many Revelers

Back on New Year's Eve, Randy McDonald and I eventually ended up at Dundas Square shortly after midnight clicked over - so, technically, back on New Year's Day. Though we were on a subway car when the minute clicked over, we made it up to Dundas Square only a couple of minutes after; it seems to have been a spillover space for the main celebration at Nathan Phillips Square, with the Citytv coverage being broadcast on the big screen.

It was far, far more accessible than Nathan Phillips Square, too. I didn't have to constantly struggle against the press of bodies or worry about the mire of mud trying to eat my shoes.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment