Monday, September 20, 2010

PDP #284: Super Cool and Manly

There was a pretty good range of costumes at this year's Fan Expo. Some were good, like the Ghostbusters or the Dr. McNinja; some were better left in the pages of the comics they sprung from, like the overly form-fitting Spider-man; and then there were the superlative ones, like the Weighted Companion Cube from Portal. I wish I could have gotten a better picture, but this was practically shooting from the hip while crossing the street. I'm surprised it turned out as good as it did.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment