Friday, June 4, 2010

PDP #230: Ten Minutes to Noon

This past weekend was marked, in addition to Anime North, by Doors Open Toronto, a two-day event where places normally restricted to public access throw their doors open - hence the name. Among the places I went was the Canada Life Building on University Avenue, recognizable for the weather beacon at it top. more specifically its usually-closed seventeenth-floor observation deck. From there I had an excellent view of the west side and parts of downtown - the parts that weren't blocked by taller buildings. Looking to the east, I got this shot of Old City Hall, reflected in the windows of the Cadillac Fairview Tower.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

1 comment: