Sunday, June 20, 2010

PDP #238: Tower in the Sunset Hour

One thing that I had to get used to about Vancouver is that it's not quite as vertical as Toronto - while there are a number of condo towers rising in Coal Harbour and elsewhere, in the city's actual downtown the skyscraper situation is a bit more subdued. The 34-storey Scotia Tower is one of the disctinctive buildings in the downtown skyline.

It also jolted me out of suspension of disbelief for Battlestar Galactica, as I recall at least one skyline shot of a city on Caprica that displayed it, and the Scotiabank logo, rather prominently.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

1 comment: