Thursday, September 2, 2010

PDP #275: Palming the Sun

I'm not sure what this building is, on the east side of Vermont Avenue south of Santa Monica in Los Angeles. It was the way that the sun is just barely contained behind that palm tree that drew my attention to it. I know that this was taken relatively early in the morning, and that it is Los Angeles, but even so - the lack of foot traffic in a lot of the photos I took from that city tends to get me. This was taken, if you're interested, on December 8, 2009.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment