Saturday, September 4, 2010

PDP #276: A Line to the East

It took a bit of work for me to figure out the nature of this photo, since there are a good many airlines that don't fly into Toronto Pearson and thus I'm unfamiliar with. Photographed from East Los Angeles in December 2009, this is a China Eastern Airlines Airbus A340 - I'm not sure how to tell if it's an A340-300 or A340-400 - ascending from Los Angeles International Airport through what looks to be a rather calm sky. It was easy enough to figure out where it would have been going, though; from LAX, China Eastern connects only with Shanghai Pudong International, one of the airline's two hub airports.

Kind of makes me nostalgic for Aerobiz Supersonic.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment