Friday, September 24, 2010

PDP #286: Capitol By Night

Yesterday I ended up waking up in a Madison, Wisconsin hotel room after having been awake for about thirty-nine hours at a go; a new personal record, incidentally. Before I collapsed that night, I apparently went for a nighttime walk around Capitol Square, which appears to be the anchor of Madison's downtown and is so named because that is where you will find the Wisconsin State Capitol. It's nearly a hundred years old, and apparently is only slightly shorter than the United States Capitol. For my part, it's a pretty good centerpiece to the city.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment