Saturday, September 18, 2010

PDP #283: Bright McCaul

I know, I've done another photo like this before, but that doesn't mean that this effect is tapped out yet - it shouldn't be, at least. I don't know if I could take this sort of photo on foot as opposed to a streetcar, but at least I've found one way that it works. This is a view south along McCaul Street from Dundas West, and that polka-dotted structure is the Ontario College of Art and Design... which is rather appropriate, given that light-drenched photos like this one tend to be more "artistic."


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment