Sunday, October 10, 2010

PDP #294: A Moving Blade

Unless you're a fan of farmlands, there's not much to see in eastern North Dakota. I learned that while my dad and I passed through it en route to Vancouver. Every once in a while, though, interesting things presented themselves - like this truck carrying a decidedly oversized load. I'd be very surprised if it's anything except what it looks like: the blade of a wind turbine. They're so high up once they're mounted, it's easy to think of them as smaller than they really are.

Incidentally, that's the van's antenna at the right side of the photo. I had to hold the camera out the window to get this shot.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment