Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PDP #313: Get to the Gate

Although my second visit to Chicago wasn't nearly as long as my first, I did get the opportunity to wander about Millennium Park; a tonic after almost twelve hours on the road. It was a finer day than most of the ones that came up during my time there in 2009, and the blue skies reflected well on Cloud Gate. I'd never seen it photographed from this perspective before - all of the pictures I've seen are a lot closer to the bean - and I think it underscores that while it entirely stands apart from its surroundings in terms of design, to me it still feels like it belongs with them.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment